Norton and Lifelock have come together to give you an all-in-one protection against the new cyber threats, and thus, Norton 360 with Lifelock is born. Norton is known for device security offering features like giving the best protection for PCs, MACS, tablets, and smartphones by scanning and blocking malware, spam, and other potential threats. It warns you against risky downloads, sites, and search results.
Lifelock is known to provide the best defense against identity theft protection. In case you become a victim of identity theft, Lifelock works to fix it. It basically includes proprietary technology which helps to monitor for uses of your personal information.
Norton 360 with Lifelock Advantages
- Norton 360 with Lifelock offers protection for up to 10 PCs, Macs, Smartphones, and tablets. Its other advantages include:
- It is an efficient password manager as easily create, store, and manage all your information, passwords, and other credentials securely.
- In order to protect important files against hard drive failures, it automatically saves them in its cloud storage which goes up to 250GB backup ability.
- Its data breach information remains in place to help you protect your personal information.
- It also helps with credit monitoring, score, and report. It monitors everything and in case of some key changes it can easily detect frauds.
- You will get a notification in case of the cybercriminals trying to use your webcam, and hence, you can help to block them.
- The best feature of Norton 360 with Lifelock is when you subscribe to its million dollar protection package. It provides reimbursement for the stolen funds and coverage for personal expenses.
How to Install Norton With Lifelock
The Norton product which is included in your Lifelock membership can be easily installed on your windows or MAC. Follow these steps:
Read Also >> How to add Norton Antivirus to Chrome ?
- First sign in into your Lifelock online account by using your name and password.
- You will notice an option of “protect this device” or “download” under Norton Security Online. On clicking these options, you can install Norton on your computer.
- Click on the option “Agree & Download.”
- Run the downloaded file.
- You can now keep continuing to follow all the instructions to complete its installation and activation.
How to Uninstall Norton
- Go to the Windows Taskbar and click on start. Now click on “All programs.”
- Locate Norton security in the list.
- Right click on it and uninstall the software.
- Please note that it would not be completely uninstalled unless you restart your computer.
Have you subscribed to the membership of Norton with Lifelock? If yes, share the experience .